1 egg PLUS1 egg-yolk
2/3 cup almond butter
2 tbsp coconut oil soft
1/4 cup blackstrap molasses
1/4 cup organic coconut sugar
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/3 cup organic coconut flour
1/3 cup almond flour (or do all, just a bit more expensive)
1 tsp baking soda
pinch sea salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger (triple if doing fresh)
1/4 tsp allspice
Extra coconut sugar for sprinkling - optional
1. Heat over to 350F
2. Mix all wet ingredients into blender and puree (or mix by hand till well mixed and smooth)
3. Combine wet with sugar and spices
4. Mix with flour and baking soda.
5. Roll into balls and press down to cookie shapes.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes until cracks form.
Recipe adapted from: paleorunningmomma.com