The easiest, yummiest salmon you might ever make:)
4 pieces Salmon (wild not farmed)
3 tbsp Dijon (I like grainy)
4 tbsp mayo (I like avocado oil mayo - Primal Kitchen has a great one)
1 tsp maple syrup (optional but i like it)
1/2 Lemon juiced
1. Turn over to 400F
2. Mix dijon, mayo and maple syrup together.
3. Season salmon with a bit of salt and pepper.
4. Lather mix on top of salmon (be generous and maybe make more if you have big pieces of fish)
5. Bake at 400F for 8-10 min. Squeeze the salmon from the sides and when it feels a bit soft till take it out. It will continue to cook after you take it out of the oven.
6. Squeeze lemon on top!
7. Serve with other yummy dishes and enjoy!