Topped with Buffalo Cauliflower & Cashew Drizzle
3/4 cup-soaked quinoa
½ tbsp chia
1/3 cup water (little less)
1 tbsp coconut oil (liquid)
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp sea salt
Franks Hot Sauce
SpreadEms Cashew Spread
1. Soak quinoa overnight. The next day, rinse.
2. Turn oven to 350F
3. Chop cauliflower into small florets and toss in franks hot sauce and a bit of coconut oil and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes
4. Begin Cooking Chicken thighs on stove stop - heat up pan and place chicken (seasoned with salt and pepper) skin side down on pan. Cook till skin is crispy and flip.
5. Add all crust ingredients to nutribullet (or blender) and blend till smooth
6. Place on tray with parchment paper or silipad – spread 1 tsp of oil around on it
7. Once cauliflower is done, turn the oven down (and open oven for a minute or two to help lower the heat)Bake for about 15 minutes and flip. And bake for another 5
8. Slice beets and red onions thin (and any other veggies you want)
8. Blend tomatoes with garlic and salt to make pizza sauce
9. Put all toppings on pizza and bake for another 10 minutes
10. Garnish with fresh cilantro and cashew drizzle
11. Cashew drizzle - take store bought cashew cream and mix a bit with water OR make your own: soak cashews 3-10 hours and then blend with salt, garlic, chives, lemon juice and water.